Spring/summer is all about wearing lighter make-up for a barely-there look. Here are five easy switches that you can make to ensure you're season ready:
1) Hydrate inside and out. Drink more water and switch over to hydrating skincare products. Our Age-Defying Facial Oil deeply nourishes and hydrates the skin. Find out more here.
2) Swap out your heavier winter foundation for a lightweight tinted moisturiser. Let your natural glow shine through!
3) Ditch the one tone bronzer for our Kaleidoscope Bronzing Powder that finishes make-up with a delicate bronze veil and provides a natural glow.
4) Leave the black eye-liner in your make-up bag. Swap for a more flattering shade that is also summer appropriate. Choose your best colour whether that be Moss, Teal, Granite or even Amethyst. View our range of beautifully soft eye pencils here.
5) A really easy way to update a summer outfit is to change your lipstick. Choose a flattering sheer or try a lip gloss in your best shade.
. Read More
This article has been written by the team at Colour Me Beautiful, to find a your local image consultant in Lincoln click HERE or to find a local consultant anywhere in the UK visit the CMB Consultant Directory. For more information please visit: www.colourmebeautiful.co.uk